Tuesday 8 March 2011

Tyla Images Expedition - Circumnavigation Wales

My good friend and kayaking buddy Taran is planning a solo navigation around Wales for charity.  Armed with a new boat and 4 star training he hopes to set off on his voyage end of April early May.  Unfortunately due to work commitments etc I wont be joining him but will try and give him some company and support along the way when I can. 

If you would like to support Tarans challenge please make a donation here or contact Taran via his blog.  All proceeds go to Make a Wish Foundation.  The charity supports young children with serious, life threatening illnesses, granting them a wish of their dreams.  This charity is personally close to me as my younger sister has received support from this charity.  So please join me in supporting Taran and wishing him a safe journey.


No comments: